Monday, May 30, 2011

About me.

This blog is about treats, such as cupcakes, cakes and other yummy goodies that I make. Also, I think that I am going to write about bakeries that I visit that are really good, but we'll see what happens. I have been baking since I was 10, and I hope to someday start a bakery with my sister-in-law. That is my dream. What I bake will vary a lot, but on Saturdays I will always make something that is breakfast related because every morning for as long as I can remember, my dad has made pancakes, so that is my plan.


Here is a picture of me and my sister and my sister in law. We live in Chicago so there are plenty of bakeries to try out. I am going to try to write as often as possible, and post a bunch of photos.

I'm on the left, my sister, Christine, is in the middle, and Sam, my sister in law is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment